Monday, 30 September 2013
Here's a quick list to inspire a new definition of happiness in our daily lives. I suggest you write your own customized one and make a poster out of it for your room. You can look at it the instant you feel down to brighten your day.
1. Sing The Duck Song
2. A good pun is its own reword
3. Make random laughing sounds
4. Watch favorite childhood cartoon
5. Shout Allahu Akbar!
6. Make silly faces in a mirror
7. Leave a questionable message on a friend's voicemail
8. Tell a kid a story that has no beginning middle or end.
9. Bubble wrap.
10. Sip tea
11. Watch an old home video
12. Change your accent
13. Dance when no one's watching
14. Surprise a friend
15. Wear white or yellow
16. Do the Macarena
17. Smile for no reason
18. The word "sassafras".
19. Cat videos
20. When in doubt, one word; food.
None of these worked for you? Maybe it's time to get some time off.
Posted by Random Rants of a Muslima at 18:44:00