Wednesday 4 February 2015

Stained


Blood.
Red.
No one is left behind.
Your hands are not pure.
All is guilty.
None can flee.
This world
changing little each minute
but great each day.
Can't keep up.
Can't keep focus
on what matters.
I cannot
save you
or anyone
or myself.

There is no shelter. 
My eyes, 
My children's eyes
will be stained.
Why must it happen?

A call?
A sign?
Who lets it happen?

But,

God forsees
God allows

So God must know.

So I submit to Him
to keep me close
to His way,
steadfast,
until my time
and our time

our reunion.

Then we will know

all will know

and all will be just.



-Random Rants

3 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum Sister,
    Hope you're doing well. I wanted to speak with you about contributing to our website. Would love to hear from you.
    Take care and keep writing :)
    Wassalam
    Huda
    hudatabrez@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Submit to him' what I try to do but fail as I anxiously question every passing thing!

    May allah give you strength to do so

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, you write so well :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?